[R-SIG-Mac] autocompletion in R.app on Lion

Federico Calboli f.calboli at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Jul 27 11:16:33 CEST 2011

On 26 Jul 2011, at 20:21, Lorenz Gerber wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I just upgraded to Lion and have since then a strange behavior of the autocompletion when invoking R by R.app.
> As an example, after typing "heat" and then autocompletion, choosing heat.colors, the command line could look like this while the cursor stand after the first"colors":
>
> heat.colors.colors
>
> Autocompletion works fine when R is invoked through the console or also in ESS. I use a 2011 13" Macbook Pro and R 2.13.1.

I do see the same issue in my GUI (R 2.13.1 reinstalled on Lion), though I noticed when I load files with load:

load('pre') becomes
load('preliminary.RDataliminary.RDataliminary.RData')

rather than

load('preliminary.RData')

bw

Federico C. F. Calboli
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Imperial College, St. Mary's Campus
Norfolk Place, London W2 1PG

Tel +44 (0)20 75941602   Fax +44 (0)20 75943193

f.calboli [.a.t] imperial.ac.uk
f.calboli [.a.t] gmail.com