[R-SIG-Mac] Tcltk hangs when I invoke RCommander

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Wed Jul 13 00:09:51 CEST 2011

Dear Andy,

If X11 isn't working, then the problem doesn't have to do with the Rcmdr
package or possibly even with R itself. Maybe Simon will be able to suggest
a solution.

I'm sorry that you're experiencing problems. It would be nice if the tcltk
package could work without Tcl/Tk for X11, but if that were simple I suspect
that it would have been done a long time ago.

Best,
 John