[R-SIG-Mac] R code not working under R version 2.13 for Mac

Luca Meyer lucam1968 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 19:12:17 CEST 2011

Thanks Jeff,

I have extracted the first 50 lines of the d4 data.frame and put them into the attached d4a.RData file. In case the list handler does not allow attachments I have uploaded a copy of the file onto my web site and it can be downloaded from: http://www.lucameyer.com/d4a.RData

Please notice that what I am trying to do is to aggregate over d4a$progetto and get a sum of d4a$ore. The error I get states:

Error in units == units[1L] : comparison between these types has not been implemented

Can you or anyone on the list spot what the matter could be for me?

Thanks,
Luca