[R-SIG-Mac] plot() does not give labels under quarts.

Phillip Jardine PEJ083 at bham.ac.uk
Wed Jan 19 11:13:02 CET 2011

Tena,

I had the same problem myself a few months ago, when I upgraded to OS X 10.6.5 (from OS X 10.4) I don't know why this happened, but by trial and error I found that putting family = "sans" into the plot command brought back the labels.

Bizarrely though things recently started working normally again, with no updates/upgrades on my part. Strange, eh?

Anyway, try the family = "sans" thing, it might help.

Best wishes,

Phil
--
Phil Jardine