[R-SIG-Mac] odd problem building gmp from source, addendum

Carl Witthoft carl at witthoft.com
Wed Jan 12 21:42:42 CET 2011

It occurs to me I should post the mods I made to the source matrixz.R,
just in case I managed to do something really bad :-(.

Here is my code snippet:
apply <- function(X, MARGIN,FUN,...)
   UseMethod("apply")

apply.default <- function(X, MARGIN,FUN,...)
   base::apply(X, MARGIN,FUN,...)

apply.bigz <- function(X, MARGIN,FUN)

That differs from the original source only in the addition of the '...'
argument to apply and apply.default.

Carl