[R-SIG-Mac] R-SIG-Mac Digest, Vol 91, Issue 9

Neil Hepburn nhepburn at ualberta.ca
Thu Sep 9 13:58:43 CEST 2010

Hi Ricardo

Sweave.sty is indeed installed with R-2.11.pkg. The installer puts stuff in two places: the R and R64 apps in the Applications directory and then creates a folder in /Library/Frameworks.  If you look in  /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/2.11/Resources/share/texmf you will find Sweave.sty

-Neil

On 2010-09-09, at 4:00 AM, r-sig-mac-request at stat.math.ethz.ch wrote:

> Message: 2
> Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 00:13:11 +0200
> From: "[Ricardo Rodriguez] Your XEN ICT Team" <webmaster at xen.net>
> Subject: [R-SIG-Mac] Sweave.sty
>
> Please, allow me a simple question: must I get a copy of Sweave.sty
> installed with R-2.11.1.pkg?
>
> I'm a bit puzzle with this issue and I think that this file is not
> installed with R-2.11.1.pkg. Could you confirm if I am right?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Ricardo Rodr?guez
> Your XEN ICT Team

Neil Hepburn, Lecturer in Economics
Department of Social Sciences, Augustana Faculty
University of Alberta
4901-46 Avenue
Camrose, Alberta  T4V 2R3

Phone (780) 679-1588
email nhepburn at ualberta.ca

No trees were harmed in creating this message. (However, millions of electrons were terribly disturbed.)