[R-SIG-Mac] How to determine if a Mac is Nehalem-based

Fri Oct 22 15:58:37 CEST 2010

Hi,

Although I should, I don't follow too closely in the places I should
(I don't know where those places are) to know if Apple is aware of
this vecLib breakdown issue ... are they? Where can we go to add our
voices/votes for them to fix it?

Apple still has their apple.com/science section, so I guess this
should be (somehow) important to them ... maybe we can make an
R-SIG-Mac 20-person-strong tidal wave to help force their hand? ;-)

-steve