[R-SIG-Mac] Change font size of Console Output

Juan Pablo Lewinger lewinger at usc.edu
Tue Oct 19 21:12:24 CEST 2010

This is has been asked before, yet I can't figure out how to:

1) Change (for the current session and/or permanently) the font size of the console output.

2) Permanently change the font size of the console input.  I can change the font size of the console input from the format menu but only for the current session.

Thanks for any help!

R 2.11.1, GUI 1.34 Leopard build 64-bit, Mac OS X 10.6.4 )
> sessionInfo()

R version 2.11.1 (2010-05-31)
x86_64-apple-darwin9.8.0

locale:
[1] en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8/C/C/en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8

Juan Pablo Lewinger, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Division of Biostatistics
Department of Preventive Medicine