[R-SIG-Mac] R GUI - Rcmdr Troubleshooting

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Wed Oct 13 03:43:58 CEST 2010

Dear Biol. Gonzalo Quiroga,

Unfortunately, installing the Rcmdr on Mac OS X systems is a bit more complicated than on Windows and typical Linux systems. If you haven't already read the Mac OS X R Commander installation notes <http://socserv.socsci.mcmaster.ca/jfox/Misc/Rcmdr/installation-notes.html>, please do so now. I also have an alternative set of installation instructions at <http://socserv.socsci.mcmaster.ca/jfox/Courses/soc3h6/RInstallation.html>.

I hope this helps,
 John

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 18:10:16 -0300
 "Biol. Gonzalo Quiroga" <quirogagonzalo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I'm having problems whan I try to use the Rcmdr library, it just wont
> work via R GUI and via Terminal it opens but I can't press any button
> anywere.
>
> I really do'y know what to do to fix it.
>
> I'm runing Mac OS 10.6.4
>
> My regards
>
> --
> Biól. Gonzalo Quiroga
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

John Fox
Sen. William McMaster Prof. of Social Statistics
Department of Sociology
McMaster University
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/jfox/