[R-SIG-Mac] Compiling RMatlab on OS 10.6.4

Nicola Soranzo nsoranzo at tiscali.it
Fri Oct 1 12:22:27 CEST 2010

Hi Suresh and all,
during the last few years I have developed a big patch to make RMatlab work on
the latest R and MATLAB versions, and to update it to the current R package
standards:

http://biowiki.crs4.it/biowiki/NicolaSoranzo#Patches_for_R_packages

I don't have a Mac, but I think my patch may help you anyway. If you have
problems/comments/suggestions, please CC me (I'm not subscribed to this list).

Kind regards,
Nicola
--
Nicola Soranzo, Ph.D.