[R-SIG-Mac] Compiling RMatlab on OS 10.6.4

Suresh Krishna madzientist at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 13:25:21 CEST 2010

Hi Nicola,

Thank you very much, that seems extremely useful.

I solved my R-Matlab communication needs using Rserve from Rosuda and
Simon Urbanek's generous help.

I know very little about compile and build processes, especially on
Unix/OSX and so I cannot really volunteer to test your patch on Mac OS X
for you. But if you can guide me through the process in detail, I am happy
to work with you to get RMatlab working on the Mac, since I do have access
to many Macs :)

Very best, Suresh