[R-SIG-Mac] R 2.12.0 patched Data Manager issue

William Northcott w.northcott at unsw.edu.au
Wed Nov 17 07:09:50 CET 2010

I just downloaded and installed R 2.12.0 patched onto my 2008 MacPro running MacOS X 10.6.5.

It seems to be all good with one exception:

When I select 'Packages & Data -> Data Manager', I get a blank Data Manager window and the following in the console:
Error in help(dt[i], package = pkg[i], htmlhelp = TRUE) :
  unused argument(s) (htmlhelp = TRUE)
In addition: Warning messages:
1: In data(package = .packages(all.available = TRUE)) :
  datasets have been moved from package 'base' to package 'datasets'
2: In data(package = .packages(all.available = TRUE)) :
  datasets have been moved from package 'stats' to package 'datasets'

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Bill Northcott