[R-SIG-Mac] memory race

Mon Nov 15 05:33:30 CET 2010

Hi,

Don't forget to cc r-sig-mac to keep correspondence, you'll likely get
quicker + more informed suggestions if the whole community can see
what's going on.

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 9:30 PM, steven mosher <moshersteven at gmail.com> wrote:
> It sure looks like it is trying to access a file or something.
>
> The problem may have started when I was accessing some large files.
>
> is it possible there is a connection open

I'm guessing not ... weird that `R --vanilla` worked for a bit, then stopped.

Also, these errors from another email sent earlier:

> dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _iconv_open
>   Referenced from: /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/lib/i386/libR.dylib
>   Expected in: /sw/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
>
> dyld: Symbol not found: _iconv_open
>   Referenced from: /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/lib/i386/libR.dylib
>   Expected in: /sw/lib/libiconv.2.dylib

It's weird that R is fishing into your fink install for something ...
maybe someone else will be able to make some sense out of it.

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou