[R-SIG-Mac] BLAS benchmarks on R 2.12.0

Michael Spiegel michael.m.spiegel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 23:49:52 CET 2010

My apologies.  I finally noticed that the source files in
src/extra/blas had changed.  I had been looking at the diff file for a
few days, until I remembered that the "c" at the beginning of a line
signifies the line as a comment.  OK, so the game plan for our
specific R package will be to take the reference BLAS source from
2.11.1 and stick it in our package.  Thanks to Simon and everyone else
for all their help.