[R-SIG-Mac] Return key often ignored

Ben Haller bhaller at sticksoftware.com
Mon Jun 28 19:10:07 CEST 2010

   Hi all.  A bug that is driving me a bit batty (R 2.11.1 GUI 1.34
Leopard build 32-bit (5589)): the return key is often ignored in the
editor window.  This seems to happen particularly often when you have
just clicked onto a line of code.  You hit return and start typing,
and your typing ends up on the same line.  I have not found a
consistent way to reproduce the bug, but it happens to me every minute
or two, so it seems pretty reproducible.

   Apologies if this is not the right way to report a bug, I'm new
here...

Ben Haller
McGill University