[R-SIG-Mac] Help, R crashes on startup

Day, Roger S day01 at pitt.edu
Tue Jun 22 15:54:42 CEST 2010

Another possible culprit is ~/.Rprofile.
Once this was the source of my problem.
A tactic to help isolate the problem is to run

R --vanilla

from the terminal.  Then you can paste in lines from .Rprofile
one at a time, until you encounter the trouble.

Good luck.

Roger Day
University of Pittsburgh Departments of Biomedical Informatics and
Biostatistics
University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute
University of Pittsburgh Molecular Medicine Institute
Room 310, Suite 301
Cancer Pavilion (CNPAV)
5150 Centre Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15232