[R-SIG-Mac] Greek font lost SOLVED

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Jun 15 23:42:29 CEST 2010

I am on 10.5.8 using the default Quartz screen device. When I followed
your advice I found that there were two listings for Symbol/Regular
and that one of them was displaying a blank page within Font Book.app.
I remove that one, restarted R (after getting pages full of warnings
in my first re-test) and now I am seeing Greeks again. Somehow a blank
Symbol font got installed/corrupted or something. Thanks.

--
David