[R-SIG-Mac] RQuantLib missing binaries

Kyle Matoba kmmatoba at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 10 15:43:06 CEST 2010

Hello Professor Ripley,

I see.  Yes, I failed to compile it myself on my CentOS machine
subsequent to sending this email also.  Very kind of you to get back
to me on this point.  I will see if I can get access to a Windows
machine and failing that, I will see about compiling QuantLib myself.
If I am successful I will remit this to the list.

Best,

Kyle