[R-SIG-Mac] R texteditor for mac OS

Bunny, lautloscrew.com bunny at lautloscrew.com
Thu Jun 3 22:52:02 CEST 2010

Dear all,

in the meantime i got StatET for Eclipse, which really works well on first sight.

I also tried to aquamacs / Emacs, but had some trouble because it was not accepting my curly braces {} out of the box. Plus, I just got the R console running inside emacs and not my script submitted to R. Though, i´d like to give it another try  - so you have any suggestions how to get over the hump a little easier... go ahead :) .

Does anybody have some experience with that R console inside Eclipse... somehow I do not really trust it yet, but that´s just a gut feeling.

best

matt