[R-SIG-Mac] [R] lme4 + R 2.11.0 + mac unavailable

John Maindonald john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
Wed Jul 28 01:07:52 CEST 2010

Binaries for lme4 are not for the time being available either on
CRAN or on r-forge?

John Maindonald             email: john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
phone : +61 2 (6125)3473    fax  : +61 2(6125)5549
Centre for Mathematics & Its Applications, Room 1194,
John Dedman Mathematical Sciences Building (Building 27)
Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200.
http://www.maths.anu.edu.au/~johnm