[R-SIG-Mac] Using previous version of R as the default version

Raktim Sinha raktim at jimmy.harvard.edu
Fri Jan 22 15:57:14 CET 2010

Hi Simon & Eric,

Thanks for the pointer on RSwitch, it works nicely on Leopard.

However on Snow Leopard, I can't find the /Library/Receipts/R.framework.pkg
to delete before installing R 2.10 as a result, I think, RSwitch is only
showing 2.10 and not 2.9.

I am using the 32Bit Legacy universal binary.

How can I fix this?
Thanks for the help
Raktim