[R-SIG-Mac] Rd2dvi --pdf

Matthew Fero mfero at fhcrc.org
Tue Jan 5 06:56:25 CET 2010

I know this has been addressed before, but I'm not sure I understand the prior comments.

Does the R Mac binary installer include the latex components necessary to run the 'R CMD Rd2dvi --pdf' command?  If so, where should it be located, because I'm getting the error, "/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/bin/Rd2dvi: line 233: /usr/texbin/pdflatex: No such file or directory".   If not, any suggestions on an easy way to install a lightweight, compatible latex distribution?

Thanks,

Matthew