[R-SIG-Mac] help with ltm package

Andrew Beckerman a.beckerman at sheffield.ac.uk
Fri Feb 26 10:52:22 CET 2010

Andrew -

Your error message suggests that you don't have msm package on your system, which appears to be a dependency for ltm (look at the very last line of the error message).

An easy check would be to type:

library()

in the console and see if msm is in your list of packages.

If not, download/install that, and try again.

Best wishes,
Andrew