[R-SIG-Mac] Wandering X11 windows under Snow Leopard.

Don MacQueen macq at llnl.gov
Mon Feb 8 16:34:48 CET 2010

The only suggestion I have, and it's a weak one, would be to try
starting R from the command line in an xterm window, instead of
Terminal, and see if it's stable there.

I've used R just a little bit on a Snow Leopard machine and have not
experienced what you describe -- but I do work entirely within X11,
not in what I would call a hybrid environment of Terminal plus X
windows.

-Don