[R-SIG-Mac] Java on Mac OS X 10.6.5 (Snow Leopard)

Richard R. Liu richard.liu at pueo-owl.ch
Wed Dec 1 15:21:30 CET 2010

Further to Simon's instructions, point two, rerunning javareconf: if you want to
reconfigure Java in R to produce universal binaries, then specify the --arch=
switch for R.  I ran the command line once with --arch=i386 and once with
--arch=x86_64 to produce a single version of rJava for both architectures.

Richard