[R-SIG-Mac] R CMD check fails on Snow Leopard

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 05:25:49 CEST 2010

You can have a look at the library by doing file (otool is also nice
to know btw), I get

# file affxparser.so
affxparser.so: Mach-O 64-bit dynamically linked shared library x86_64

You do this on both the ROOT library and the xps.so library to see
what the architectures are.  Based on the error message, they are
different.  Why, is something I think you will have to track down
yourself, because that depends on how you compiled R/ROOT.

Kasper