[R-SIG-Mac] Permanently change default console font

Mike Lawrence Mike.Lawrence at dal.ca
Fri Apr 23 22:24:43 CEST 2010

Hi folks,

Sorry if this has been asked already, but I couldn't find any
references to it in the list archives. Is there any way to change the
default font of the mac GUI? If I open the app I can change the size
of the font and this change persists even if I close and re-open the
app, but changes in the font itself do not persist. I've played around
with the source code, but can't seem to find what I'd need to modify
to set a new default font (14pt Menlo, for example).

Cheers,

Mike

--
Mike Lawrence
Graduate Student

Looking to arrange a meeting? Check my public calendar:
http://tr.im/mikes_public_calendar

~ Certainty is folly... I think. ~