[R-SIG-Mac] TinnR for Mac

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 15:37:13 CEST 2010

You will find people use an array of tools.  Some find the built in
editor great.  A mac-only text editor that is pretty amazing (but
non-free) is Textmate, used by quite a few power users.  You might
want to spend some time looking into that one.  I use Emacs myself
(which exists in a more Mac-like incarnation as Aquamacs, which I
don't use).  Besides the fact the Emacs is amazing, if you are doing a
lot of development on multiple platforms you might consider switching
to a cross-platform solution.  Finally, I guess you could run tinnR in
a virtual machine.

Kasper