[R-SIG-Mac] TinnR for Mac

Gesmann, Markus Markus.Gesmann at lloyds.com
Thu Apr 15 09:37:02 CEST 2010

Just to add to this, as I came across this yesterday evening.
In the past Smultron was quite often recommend as an editor.
However the author of Smultron, Peter Borg, has stopped the development,
but a fork of it named 'Fraise' has continued the project.
You can get Fraise from http://mac-free.com/download/Fraise.html

Regards

Markus