[R-SIG-Mac] TinnR for Mac

Kent Manley kent.manley at att.net
Thu Apr 15 04:43:33 CEST 2010

I haven't found an ideal answer to that.  I'm not an Emacs user (I
prefer vim but not for R - don't even know if it's possible).

I've been using TeXShop with the Sweave interface.  It took minor
tweaks to get it running, and in some senses, it helps to have the
commands I want to run stored in a text document - and learning LaTeX
was pretty quick for the simple documents I produce.

Some of the capabilities I see written about in books like http://www.amazon.com/Beginners-Guide-Use-Alain-Zuur/dp/0387938362/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1271299327&sr=1-1
  this one *almost* make me want to use Windows *shudders*.

There are many more experienced voices on this list than mine, though.

Kent