[R-SIG-Mac] R 2.9.2 release package for Leopard and Snow Leopard

Rob Goedman robjgoedman at me.com
Thu Sep 17 16:42:52 CEST 2009

Thanks a lot Simon!

If I only want to work in 64bit, do you foresee any problems if I also
remove the i386* support? I've been doing that for a while and it
seems to cause no problems (I usually refresh (curl) R from your site
in the morning and in that script I added the ppc* and i386* removal
lines after the curl).

Regards,
Rob