[R-SIG-Mac] rnorm.halton

Anirban Mukherjee anirbanm at smu.edu.sg
Tue Sep 15 02:28:03 CEST 2009

To add:

If I try to install using the mac.binary, it tells me (on opening the
64 bit app) that the package is not installed for x64. And does not
let me load the library when using 64 bit mode. However, if I install
the package from source, then it installs for x64, but gives me weird
results.

Again: would appreciate if some one could confirm so that I can
contact the authors and let them know. I do need Halton normals for
some thing I am working on, and I am sitting right on that borderline
point where the memory constraints of the 32 bit app are making me
lose sleep ...

Best,