[R-SIG-Mac] [R] 64-bit OSX binary for 2.9.2

Loren Engrav engrav at u.washington.edu
Tue Sep 15 00:34:19 CEST 2009

I too would vote for a 1 2 3 set of install instructions, maybe for 32bit
and 64bit if they differ

I did the 123 below and

1-the were many messages during install like " x
Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/2.9/Resources/share/texmf/: Can't
update time for
Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/2.9/Resources/share/texmf: Operation
not permitted, but

2-2.9.2 seems to function OK after simple testing; is that warning
insignificant

3-R.app available at http://r.research.att.com/ is 5426 but 5455 32 and 64
bit available at
http://r.research.att.com/R-GUI-5455-2.9-leopard-Leopard.dmg as per 8/6/09
r-sig-mac discussion so I put in 5455; but why 5426 here and 5455 there?

Thank you

Loren Engrav, MD
U Washington