[R-SIG-Mac] JGR on Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)

Michael Kubovy kubovy at virginia.edu
Mon Sep 14 14:44:48 CEST 2009

Hi Simon,

I'm sorry to say that I've tried and failed to set up 64-bit R 2.9.2
and JGR.

(1) It's not clear to me where on http://r.research.att.com/ to
download from. (I searched for "snow", since all else assumed that I
know what I'm doing.)

(2) I don't understand why you say (below) to download 2.9.0 rather
than 2.9.2.

So could you please give step by step fool-proof instructions? (Right
now, after fiddling, I can't launch R or JGR.)

Thanks,
Michael