[R-SIG-Mac] OT: Snow Leopard and Application Compatibility

Don McKenzie dmck at u.washington.edu
Sat Sep 5 19:19:22 CEST 2009

Can you give us an example of text that won't plot?  I just did the
same (installed SL as an upgrade) and text
plots fine.

On 5-Sep-09, at 10:13 AM, Gerald Jurasinski wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> Since I have installed SL as an upgrade I cannot plot any text with R.
> I also noticed some more glitches with fonts across the whole machine,
> e.g., German umlauts are sometimes not displayed correctly in the
> bBrowser (depending on font).
>
> Do you have an idea what could be done to get back text to my plots??
>
> Thank you very much
> Gerald
>
> Dr. Gerald Jurasinski
> Landscape Ecology and Site Evaluation
> Institute for Management of Rural Areas
> Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
> University of Rostock
> Justus-von-Liebig-Weg 6
> 18059 Rostock
> Germany
>
> gerald.jurasinski at uni-rostock.de
> http://www.auf.uni-rostock.de/loe
>

> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Don McKenzie, Research Ecologist
Pacific WIldland Fire Sciences Lab
US Forest Service

Affiliate Professor
School of Forest Resources, College of the Environment
CSES Climate Impacts Group
University of Washington

desk: 206-732-7824
cell: 206-321-5966