[R-SIG-Mac] BBEdit Language Module Enhancements

Jonathan Marc Bearak jonathan.bearak at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 02:09:50 CET 2009

I figured out how to write this so that BBEdit will recognize function
bodies.  (I had not previously been familiar with PCRE.)

I updated the file at
	http://homepages.nyu.edu/~jmb736/code/R_language_module_for_BBEdit/R.plist
so that it will recognize functions of the form
	function.name <- function(...) { statements }
or
	function.name <- function(...) ( statements )
but not
	function.name <- function(...) statement;

Code folding will now work.  Further, BBEdit will always display the
name of the function the cursor is in.

Best,
Jonathan