[R-SIG-Mac] Increase heap space of openNLP

Richard R. Liu richard.liu at pueo-owl.ch
Mon Oct 26 14:44:04 CET 2009

Many thanks for your reply.  I'm afraid I'm very new at all this.  I really
don't know where to set the Java parameter -Xmx.  In most applications that
are written in Java for the Mac, there is usually some way to set those
parameters in the .plist of the app.  I don't find any such section for R.app
or R64.app.  I have located the openNLP package in ~/Libraries/R/Library/2.9,
but I don't see anything there.  I obviously looked in R-help for "increase
heap space", etc., before posing the question.

Could you be a bit more specific about where to set this parameter?
Everything I do in R I do through the R GUI.

Thanks,
Richard

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:41:51 -0400, Simon Urbanek wrote

--
Richard R. Liu
Dittingerstr. 33

Tel.:  +41 61 331 10 47