[R-SIG-Mac] Small issue rendering on a Quartz device

Arcadio Rubio García arcadiorubiogarcia at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 11:00:59 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm new to R and I've spotted what I think it might be a small issue
when rendering on a Quartz device. All images are initially cut on
their lower side. Once you resize the Quartz window, the image is
correctly displayed, even if you resize it to the original size.

E.g. I do: > curve(dnorm, from = -10, to = 10), and the X axis of the
plot is below the lower boundary of the window.

This issue does not happen on a X11 device for instance.

I'm running the latest stable version (2.9.2) on Snow Leopard 10.6.1.
I think the issue happened as well on 10.5 but I'm not totally sure.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
A.R.