[R-SIG-Mac] R 2.10.0 beta -- please test!

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Oct 22 00:10:23 CEST 2009

I had earlier succeeded on a second attempt using

  install.packages(pkgs="rms",  dependencies = c("Depends", "Imports",
"LinkingTo", "Suggests", "Enhances") ) ## i.e the kitchen sink approach

So with the goal of creating an error log, I just now trashed rms,
Design, rpart and Hmisc and tried using the Gui installer using a
faster connection (Ethernet this time vs. WiFi earlier) and got the
appropriate prompt installation of the missing items with "install
dependencies" checked.. So I am unable to reproduce the prior
problems. I now suspect it was a combination of slow connection and
impatience. Apologies.

--
David

David Winsemius, MD