[R-SIG-Mac] 2.10.0 beta help functions

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Thu Oct 15 22:37:58 CEST 2009

On Oct 15, 2009, at 16:01 , Prof Brian Ripley wrote:

> Hmm, I think you probably have pre-built html pages.

Yes, that's likely. They used to be part of the installation but now
are not. The fact that they are missing was useful to point out that I
forgot to switch R.app from html to dynamic help (fixed now), but I
was actually planning on keeping them installed for other software
that relies on it (e.g. JGR). That will give those packages the chance
to update until R 2.11.0.

Thanks,
Simon