[R-SIG-Mac] Altering position of quartz window

Tim Cole Tim.Cole at ich.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Oct 7 11:15:43 CEST 2009

A while ago I mentioned not being able to alter the default position
of the quartz window, but I didn't see any response. Is there any
chance of fixing it?

Thanks,
Tim

[R.app GUI 1.29 (5464) i386-apple-darwin8.11.1]

>  R.Version()
$platform
[1] "i386-apple-darwin8.11.1"

$arch
[1] "i386"

$os
[1] "darwin8.11.1"

$system
[1] "i386, darwin8.11.1"

$status
[1] ""

$major
[1] "2"

$minor
[1] "9.2"

$year
[1] "2009"

$month
[1] "08"

$day
[1] "24"

$`svn rev`
[1] "49384"

$language
[1] "R"

$version.string
[1] "R version 2.9.2 (2009-08-24)"

>  sessionInfo()
R version 2.9.2 (2009-08-24)
i386-apple-darwin8.11.1

locale:
en_GB.UTF-8/en_GB.UTF-8/C/C/en_GB.UTF-8/en_GB.UTF-8

attached base packages:

--
Tim.Cole at ich.ucl.ac.uk Phone +44(0)20 7905 2666 Fax +44(0)20 7905 2381
Paed. Epid. & Biostats, UCL Institute of Child Health, London WC1N 1EH, UK