[R-SIG-Mac] Getting to the Rgui Configuration Editor on a MAC

Steven Lewis steven.lewis at case.edu
Fri Nov 6 23:26:18 CET 2009

 I teach a class in R and have instructed my students to change their GUI preferences to match mine by going to the Rgui Configuration Editor under the Edit menu.  I want them to select MDI and MDI toolbar.
This works fine for those who have a Windows-based PC.   What do I tell my students who have a MAC?  How and where can they go to accomplish this same task?

Steven A. Lewis, MS MBA
Biostatistician
Center for Health Care Research & Policy
MetroHealth Medical Center
Rammelkamp Research & Educ. Bldg., R226
2500 MetroHealth Drive
Cleveland, OH 44109-1998