[R-SIG-Mac] bug in rattle installation ?

John Maindonald john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
Thu May 7 22:49:06 CEST 2009

libglade is not an R package.  It comes with the Gtk+ dmg
that you can get from http://r.research.att.com/

There appears to be a problem with your Gtk+ installation.

John Maindonald             email: john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
phone : +61 2 (6125)3473    fax  : +61 2(6125)5549
Centre for Mathematics & Its Applications, Room 1194,
John Dedman Mathematical Sciences Building (Building 27)
Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200.