[R-SIG-Mac] R.app history forgets

Loren Engrav engrav at u.washington.edu
Wed May 6 01:13:36 CEST 2009

Ok, so Rdata goes to the directory one is working in; and so will have
Rdata's in many folders which seems strange

As for Rhistory if one declines to save workspace, Rhistory is written to
the directory specified; if one saves workspace Rhistory is written to both
the directory specified and the workspace directory, ie to both; this also
seems strange

And the troubled history is attached

This seems problematic; not knowing where these files are going and winding
up with many; and then the forgetful Rhistory as well

Thank you