[R-SIG-Mac] X11 on Macintosh Tiger 10.4.11 not responding properly for R Commander, I think

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Tue Mar 24 13:34:13 CET 2009

Dear DHines,

It looks to me as if there's some problem with your X11 installation. What
happens if you try to start X11 independently of R -- e.g., by entering
xterm in a (bash) terminal? I'm copying this response to Rob Goedman since
he's much more knowledgeable about these matters than I am.

I hope this helps,
 John