[R-SIG-Mac] How to copy line drawings in R MAC

Olivier Briet o.briet at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 10:23:57 CET 2009

Hi Simon, all,

thanks for these answers. I did not realize that I could edit pdf
vector graphics by opening the pdf in Illustrator.
I used to simply paste wmf vector graphics into Powerpoint and then
"ungroup" and edit further in Powerpoint. Although Illustrator gives
the option to export as wmf, in my version this is faulty, and so I
have to finalize the graphic in Illustrator, because I cannot import
the graphic as vector into Powerpoint / Keynote. Would you know how
else (other than Illustrator) to edit vector graphics from Quartz
output? (All other save-options are raster-based).

Cheers,

Olivier