[R-SIG-Mac] Editor refresh problem

Ken Nussear knussear at mac.com
Wed Mar 4 00:26:04 CET 2009

Hi all

I can't seem to find any mention of this topic in a google search, so
I hope someone has solved this already.

I'm getting some refresh/redraw (not sure of the correct technical
term) in the editor window for R app. I'm using  R 2.8.1 Gui 1.27
Tiger build 32-bit(5301) on mac osx 10.5.6

When editing code it frequently looks like an entire line disappears
(example Picture9.png there is a for loop missing), if I then move the
corner drag tab everything refreshes and its all there (Example
Picture10.png).

Does anyone know how to fix this?