[R-SIG-Mac] R does not start on my MacBook Pro3,1

Mary Meyer marycmeyer at mac.com
Mon Mar 2 17:11:01 CET 2009

Help!   I was running R code and started getting error messages that
would not stop repeating.  I force-quit R, but when I attempted to run
it again, it would not start (Icon kept bouncing until I force-quit
again).  I restarted the computer, then I reinstalled R, but that did
not fix the problem.  I deleted everything I could find related to R,
and installed again.  Each time I install I get a "successful"
message, but it does not start.  I don't know what to try next.

I have the latest versions of the operating system.

Thanks very much for your time.

Sincerely,
Mary Meyer
Statistics Department