[R-SIG-Mac] R 2.9.1

Federico Calboli f.calboli at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Jun 30 15:49:30 CEST 2009

On 30 Jun 2009, at 14:45, Simon Urbanek wrote:

> This has nothing to do with Xcode or  X11. The full packages contains
> Tcl/Tk and GNU Fortran. You'll need Tcl/Tk is you want to use tcltk
> (the one that OS X ships with doesn't work) and you'll need GNU
> Fortran if you want to compile packages from sources that contain
> Fortran code. So if you a) don't use tcltk and b) don' t compile
> packages from sources you're fine wit the mini version.

I see... I always download the full dmg and 'double-click to install'.
I was confused by the availability of the separate packages.

Cheers,

Fede

--
Federico C. F. Calboli
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health

Tel +44 (0)20 75941602   Fax +44 (0)20 75943193

f.calboli [.a.t] imperial.ac.uk
f.calboli [.a.t] gmail.com