[R-SIG-Mac] R 2.9.1

Federico Calboli f.calboli at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Jun 30 14:41:05 CEST 2009

>> It's on CRAN now; perhaps the mirror you're using is a little slow
>> to update?
>>

> Probably quite a bit slow:

> so the Mac binary was actually out very early this time ... you could
> install it while having your afternoon tea on the R release date :).

In the bottomless pit of my stupidity I always wanted to ask the
following, but I've always been too ashamed (or lazy) to ask. I always
download the full dmg, but I never install any of the supplementary
packages. Should I? only in case of a fresh installation (I'm
upgrading now)? I have Xcode and X11 installed already anyway.

Federico

> --

Federico C. F. Calboli
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health
Imperial College, St. Mary's Campus
Norfolk Place, London W2 1PG

Tel +44 (0)20 75941602   Fax +44 (0)20 75943193

f.calboli [.a.t] imperial.ac.uk
f.calboli [.a.t] gmail.com